In these Conditions:
“Business Day” means a weekday other than a Friday, Saturday
“Company” means Reehat Al Atoor WLL
“Customer” means a business or a consumer (as the case may be) whose order for the Goods is accepted by the Company
“Conditions” means these standard terms and conditions of sale and (unless the context otherwise requires) includes any special terms and conditions agreed in writing between the Customer and the Company
“Contract” means the Contract between the Customer and the Company for the sale and purchase of Goods
“Goods” means the products which the Company is to supply in accordance with these Conditions
- The Company’s employee’s agents or representatives are not authorized to make any representations concerning the Goods unless an authorized representative of the Company confirms such representations in writing.
- Any typing clerical or other error or omission in any catalogue, sales literature, price list, dispatch note, invoice or other documentation or any information issued by the Company ( in whatever form and on whatever media) shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the Company.
Shopping Cart Reminder
- When you sign up you give us permission to contact you when you have left an item in your shopping cart as a reminder that you have the item in your cart.
- No order submitted by the Customer shall be deemed to be accepted by the Company until the Company has dispatched the Goods and a dispatch note issued to the Customer.
- The Customer shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of any order submitted by the Customer and for giving the Company any necessary information relating to the Contract and delivery (as the case may be) within a sufficient time to enable the Company to deliver the Goods to the premises notified to the Company by the Customer.
- All prices stated in any Company’s catalogue, sales literature, price lists or other documentation (issued by the Company from time to time in whatever form and on whatever media) may be altered by the Company at any time without giving notice to the Customer.
- The price for any Goods quoted in any catalogues sales literature or price lists is exclusive of any applicable VAT and carriage, postage and packaging and any other duties and applicable charges in relation to the Goods which the Customer shall additionally be liable to pay to the Company.
- The price for the Goods stated in any invoice shall be exclusive of VAT
- The Customer shall be liable for any reasonable costs incurred by the Company in the event of variation or suspension of any order by the Customer.
Terms of Payment
- Upon placement of an order. Your credit card information will be transferred to a payment checkout agent of the company that will verify the authenticity of the Customer’s Credit Card.
- During verification, the company shall inform the customer whether the product is in Stock or not. If the Product is not found in stock, the customer is informed and upon the customer’s request the order can be cancelled in Full.
- Customer’s Credit Card will be charged immediately once an order is placed.
- The time of payment of any invoice shall be of the essence of the Contract and receipts for payment shall be issued to the Customer.
- Non-account customers cannot buy any goods from the Company’s website
- The Company shall deliver the Goods to any premises in the countries (where shipping is available) notified to the Company by the Customer.
- The Company shall use its reasonable endeavors to deliver the Goods to the premises stated by the Customer by any delivery date estimated by the Company.
- Goods delivered to the Customer shall be deemed accepted by the Customer and the Customer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon delivery and in all cases shall inform the Company in writing within 2(two) days of delivery of any damage, shortages or non delivery of the Goods.
- Customs policies vary from country to country. You may be subject to import duties, tariffs and taxes etc., which are enforced once a shipment (product) reaches your country. Charges for customs clearance must be paid by you (The Customer).
- Those products will not be Refunded, Exchanged or Returned for which the customer is refusing to pay the Tax, Customs Duty, Tariff etc.
- The refund or replacement of Goods is subject strictly to the Company “Dead Upon Arrival” policies (“DOA”). Where a Customer notifies the Company of a defect in the Goods within 2 days of receipt of the goods in question, which defect is subsequently verified by the Company`s technical inspectors, the Company will replace the Goods for new Goods. In addition, if the goods are received damaged the customer MUST notify the courier at the time of delivery and the company within 2 (two) days of receipt of the goods in order for the company to make a valid claim against the courier. Failure to do this will result in the company being unable to process any claim with the customer and the courier.
- The Company shall not be liable to the Customer or be deemed to be in breach of the Contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of the Company`s obligations in relation to the Goods, where the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond the Company`s reasonable control and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the following shall be regarded (without limitation) as causes beyond the Company`s reasonable control:
Acts of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire, accident or any other natural disaster
War or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition
Acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental parliamentary or local authority
Import or export regulations or embargoes
Strikes, lockouts or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of the Company or of a third party)
The Company reserves the right to amend these Conditions in respect of any promotion, offer or the like made or issued by the Company from time to time in relation to the Goods.